07.18.09 ~ Exactly 8 Months Pregnant ...

In this picture, my face is saying, "Really? I am actually this big?" It's all good though ... I can't complain because it is a blessing to be carrying a baby inside of me. The doctor recently changed my due date from September 13th to September 9th (there was some confusion as to when I had started my last period but we got it all figured out). So that means my due date is 09/09/09! How cool is that! Too bad that it is pretty rare to have the baby right on the due date, but that'd be cool, eh?


My tummy is getting is so big now that when I was unloading the dryer (we have a stackable washer and dryer and the dryer is on top of the washer), my belly kept hitting the buttons to the washer below, and I kept asking Nate, "what is that beeping noise?" After a couple of minutes of getting the clothes out of the dryer, I looked down and realized I had turned the washer on with my belly and it was pushing all kinds of buttons. At least I can still see my feet - my very swollen feet, I might add.

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

You look gorgeous Amber. You are absolutely GLOWING from head to toe. Can't wait to see your little "Mini Me". Good luck in the next month. It would be so dang cool to have an 09 09 09 baby.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Haha Amber! I would have loved to be there when that dryer incident happened! You look great and can't wait!!!