08.09.09 ~ Camping with the Jorgensens ...

This last weekend Nate and I met up with the Jorgensen family in Pike's National Forest, located just a little over an hour from Denver. We camped at Kelsey Campground and it was absolutely beautiful. It was such a wonderful weekend and it was filled with great fun, family, and food! We had a blast ...

Playing "Mexican Dominoes" at night ...
... I won 11 out of the 13 rounds the first night! That has never happened! I was lucky, lucky ...



Nate's sister, Aislinn, reading her book - one of the best things to do when camping ...

Cindi and Paul, celebrating their wedding anniversary over the weekend ... 30+ years they've been married! Congratulations!

Nate just got his new head lamp for this camping trip, and he wore it constantly! He would occasionally blind us with his blinking light, but I still love him ...

Now that I am almost 9 months pregnant, this is what I did most of the time ...
... it was an extremely relaxing weekend. Thank you Jorgensen Family for planning the trip and letting us tag along!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I can't believe you camp when you are that pregnant. You are a much better woman than I am!