07.02.09 ~ Dog-Sitting Cinder ...

Man I love this dog. Her name is Cinder and we get to dog-sit her whenever our friends, the Garvins, go out of town. We just got to watch her for the last ten days and she is so adorable. She is so tiny, and she doesn't "yap" like most small dogs do. Nate and I always flirt with the idea of getting a dog after we watch her because she is easy to take care of, and we really enjoy her company. I guess a baby will have to do for now though. Of course I'm kidding ... but this dog is dang cute, I have to admit.



Half of the time, she loves to just sit on top of our couch and look out the window. She's our little watch dog ...


The other half of the time, she loves to cozy up in a ball and sleep on her stuffed animal. She is so tiny!

Thank you Garvins for letting us watch her every now and then!

1 comment:

Trulee said...

I'm so glad you posted your blog on the Olympus site. As I was reading through it I had all of these memories of BYU. Congratulations on your little boy! I am so excited for you.