07.10.09 ~ Lake Powell with the Coltons ...


The things that make Lake Powell so great ...


Eating great food ...



Playing games ...




Riding in the boat ...




Admiring the natural beauty ...




Being silly ...




Bobbing in the water ...




Sleep ... anytime ... anywhere ...




And most of all ... getting to spend quality time with loved ones ...



... And even though I was 8 months pregnant and I wouldn't let anyone take pictures of me (obviously because of how awful I look), I had a great time. It was Nate's first time to experience Lake Powell and he enjoyed it as well. Hopefully we will be back soon - it's the best place on earth!

3 comments:

Jeff and Rach said...

We were at Lake Powell the exact same week as you! Where were you guys? Wahweap or Bullfrog? I can't remember where you keep your houseboat.

Tiff said...

We had a great time with you guys and we miss you so much!

Steph said...

Brings back great memories. Love that place.