06.21.09 ~ Exactly 7 Months Pregnant ...

Here I am at 7 months pregnant! I almost think I look bigger in my 6 month picture, but whatev ... I'm happy the pregnancy is going smoothly so far! I have officially started to get "cankles," as the result of having swollen ankles and feet. It just started to happen a couple of days ago, and now every time I sit for too long ... yep ... "cankles." I have my 28 week check-up in a couple of days, so hopefully everything will still be okay. I'll keep ya'all posted ...

3 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Hey Amber!
I'm so glad I can comment.

You are so dang cute and you look absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for you guys.
Good luck with everything.

I love your blog!

Whitney said...

You look great Amber! I am so excited for you two. Being a mom is hard (especially in the beginning when you don't get any sleep) but it is SO worth it when they start to smile and laugh at you and your heart melts!! Good luck with everything!

elise said...

You look great! I have just over 3 weeks left and am not sure what I need to do to get ready! You think I would since this is #3! Are you still feeling great?