10.30.10 ~ Carving Pumpkins with Family ...

After our Trunk-or-Treat with our ward, we headed over to the Jorgensen household to carve pumpkins. Since Nate carved one of our pumpkins with friends, I got to carve our other pumpkin. I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself ...

Another Skull ...




Aislinn and her boyfriend Kevin carved along with me this year ...

Hope everyone has a great Halloween this year - as much as we all did in our family! It was wonderful - Connor loved walking around and holding all the candy, but hasn't yet figured out how to open it up, which was perfect. Happy Halloween! ...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your pumpkin turned out great! I am horrible at carving pumpkins!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

I love the costumes! They are moooovalicious! :)

Steph said...

Wow Amber you are good. That might be the best pumpkin I have ever seen. See you in two days!!!

Tiff said...

You are AMAZING! Your pumpkins looked great and you had everyone in matching costumes. "Mom of the year" award... should be in your hands!