10.13.10 ~ Trip to the Zoo ...

This was Connor and I's first trip to the Denver Zoo. It was a "free zoo day" and we had so much fun - I got to spend time with my friends Shannon and Stephanie, and Connor got to spend time with his friends Miles and Calin. Connor noticed the "big" animals, like the giraffe, the elephant, and gorilla. He has also learned what a "lion says" and what a "monkey says." We can't wait to go back again! ...

Connor and Mom in front of the giraffes ... he kept trying to turn around while taking the picture because he wanted to watch them eat their food ...

The three boys ... (L to R) ... Calin, Miles, and Connor ...

I got a cool picture of the elephants kissing! ...

Stephanie and Shannon, with their little ones ...

Connor liked the tigers and I enjoyed watching the baby cubs ...

It was a fun, beautiful, day at the zoo! Thanks Shannon for getting us all to go, and I know our little boys enjoyed it too ...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I had so much fun going with you guys! It will be so fun to go again as they get older!