11.08.10 ~ Trip to D.C. ...

I went to Washington D.C. to see a good college girlfriend of mine get hitched this past weekend. It was so fun to spend time with my "BDB girls" from our good 'ole college days at BYU. We had a blast and although the trip was short, we had so much fun. Ann Marie has found the love of her life, and I couldn't be happier for her ...

The "BDB" ...

At the D.C. Temple ... a BEAUTIFUL Fall day ... absolutely gorgeous ...

The newly married couple - Ann & Josh ...

"BDB for Life!" ... at the wedding luncheon ...

Congratulations Ann Marie! You made a beautiful bride! ...

2 comments:

Steph said...

I don't even recall taking that picture with Ann in her blue dress, but apparently I did because I was there. Charise said that she was going to put her pictures on Webpicasa and that I was to add mine to that. Apparently, it makes it easy to download... Anyway, if she doesn't do it in the next day or so, I will email you mine. Thanks for getting yours to us so quickly. Hope all is well with Conner and Nate. Love you.

Shannon said...

Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!