06.13.10 ~ 2nd Trip to Utah ...

After just seeing my family in May, I was fortunate enough to be able to go out to Utah and see them all again! This time, Nate came with me - his good friend, Karl, got married in the Salt Lake Temple and we were invited to attend the session and reception afterwards. But before we went to the wedding, we took a fun trip to St. George with our friends, the Browns, and my sister Cami and bro-in-law joined us as well (with their new little baby, Bridger). So we ended up being in Utah for two weeks, and it was joyous. I didn't pull out my camera as much as I wanted to - Connor got sick while in St. George with a cold/earache, so I was consumed with taking care of him for part of the trip, as well as being involved in watching the French Open for tennis on TV. Here's a few pics from the trip ...

Swimming at "Las Palmas" in St. George ...



Visiting Zion's National Park for the first time ...






Family gathered together at the Colton house on the Sunday before Nate and I headed back to Colorado ... here are the three most recent additions to the family - three boy cousins born right in a row ... Brady (born second), Connor (born first), and Bridger (born third) ...

2 comments:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Love all the pictures except for the one of me! haha but isn't that always how it is! I'm excited to see you again!

Tiff said...

Holy chubby wubby! I LOVE your header picture of Connor at the pool! You could win contests with that one. I miss him... Oh and you guys too!