06.08.10 ~ Connor at Nine Months Old ...

So a lot of people that have been around Connor lately have asked how much he weighs (he's quite the adorable chunk). Well, I have the results ... he had is nine month check-up and he weighs in at a woppin' 23 lbs and 11 ounces (which bumps him up into the 90th percentile)! He measured at 28 inches in heigth (50th percentile). So yes, he's a chub ... and I think most of that weight is located on his thighs (so squeezable). :)

Connor is getting so active and into EVERYTHING lately. He seems to be the most curious into anything that isn't a baby toy ... my computer, any cord he can find, drawers, outlets (child-proofed, of course), the Ensign, all my decor (a lot of which I had to put away), and toilets (yuck!). I have to keep the floors and everything super clean because he loves to find the tiniest pieces of whatever is on the floor and put it in his mouth. He is crawling around like crazy and gets where he wants to go super fast. He is also pulling himself up onto the couches, tables, his crib, my legs ... he'll be walking in no time. Scary! Connor LOVES to be outside - he's getting more used to the grass now and will just sit on a blanket in the shade forever. It's really nice. Connor loves exploring new tastes and foods - whenever Nate or I eat, he mimics us and chomps up and down with his mouth, just wanting to try whatever we're eating. He's also getting very vocal. Nate and I think he sounds like a monkey - his sudden outbursts that always get louder and louder. He's definitely learning how to express himself and communicate!

Connor just seems to be so interested and active in all that goes on around him. I can't get enough of his smiles and giggles ... always so happy. His two top teeth are going to pop through any day now - I see the faint tips underneath his gums ... it's exciting! It's funny what gets you excited as you become a mom. :) Happy nine months Connor ... we love you!













No comments: