10.08.09 ~ Connor at 1 Month Old ...

Connor is now roughly over 10 lbs! He is growing quickly, and Nate and I are both excited for more interaction from the little guy. He actually responds with a tiny smile at rare moments like in the picture below ... probably just gas, but it's still cute ...



This is Connor's "contemplating" picture ... or most likely his "pooping face" ... the great thing about newborns is they give a lot of cute faces. I sometimes find it hard to put the camera down because his face changes so often and I find all of his "faces" absolutely adorable ...

3 comments:

Julie Pia said...

He's so cute Amber. Can't wait to meet him. Are you coming soon??? Make sure you touch base with me k?

Chadlee said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Dan and Liz said...

He's so cute, Amber!
I'm 28 weeks now and can't wait to meet our little man! I love your pics on here :)
(Liz Van Dorn Dean)