09.30.09 ~ Grandma Colton Came to Visit ...

This past week, my mom has been here in Colorado! She came to help take care of me and baby Connor for a week, and it was such a joy to have her so close. Here are some highlights from the past week while she stayed with us ...

Going on walks was a great outlet for me to get out and feel good about myself. My mom really helped motivate me to go walking and enjoy the outdoors. It was absolutely beautiful weather for the most part while she was here, so we enjoyed some wonderful time together out walking and talking ...


We visited the Botanical Gardens located near downtown Denver ... there were many gorgeous flowers, plants, ponds, and fountains ... it was a gorgeous day to be outside, enjoying the Fall weather ...







We took a drive up in the mountains to Vail, Colorado, to see the leaves change color. The aspens were all a vibrant yellow and, once again, it was a fabulous day to be outside and enjoy the Fall weather ...






Thanks so much Mom ... for the night feedings, the walks, the comfort and faith you gave me, the dinners, the groceries, and most of all ... thank you for coming! I love you! You are the best mom ever.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad you had a nice time with your Mom. Vail looked absolutely beautiful. You really do live in a great area for walking and hiking. Wish I could come visit. Love ya.