09.09.09 ~ Connor's First Night Home ...

We were sent home early (on Wednesday night rather than Thursday afternoon) because everyone was trying to have their babies on 09/09/09 ... that was my actual due date but I am so glad we didn't actually have him that day! It was very stressful and was a madhouse at the hospital. We were happy to go home early ... I was recovering well and Connor was doing great ... even though I was a little nervous. It was nice having nurses take care of your every need and scary to think we'd be all on our own here on out ... but it wasn't bad at all and actually very comforting to be home again.

I think Connor likes being home ...


1 comment:

Steph said...

Amber! So precious. What a good looking baby. No crazy scarring like Thomas. Beautiful. And you look absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are doing well surviving on no sleep.