08.16.09 ~ Exactly 9 Months Pregnant ...

I'm bigger than ever, and definitely getting to that "uncomfortable" state. Just getting in and out of my car is a hassle, but it's exciting that I am getting so close to delivering ... hopefully. I just had an ultrasound done a few days ago, and everything looked good - he is so much more developed and I would have posted another ultrasound picture of him but we didn't get very clear pictures. We found out that the baby is around 6 lbs, 3 ounces right now ... so he'll most likely be in the 8 lb. range by the time I have him ... hopefully not too much bigger! Nate and I are so excited - I can't believe we are only weeks away from having this baby!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I just had to tell you how cute you look! Enjoy these last few weeks! (I know that's easier said than done. :))

Julie Pia said...

You're a BABE.... good luck!