05.26.09 ~ Exactly 6 Months Pregnant ...

Here I am! ... In all my "fat" glory! I feel like I am getting a lot bigger lately, but I'm feeling great! Acid reflux is still my main issue, but I have started to notice swelling in my ankles if I stand too long as well. And yes, of course, more stretch marks on my belly ... yuck. I saw the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat again - such a nice sound to hear. Dr. Tyler said everything looked great and sounded fine, and I can't believe I am only a few weeks away from being in my third trimester! It is all going by almost too quickly.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're looking so radiant! It does go by so fast doesn't it? I can't believe you are almost in your 3rd trimester! You'll be holding that little baby in no time.

Erika said...

I am jealous all I have in my belly is a food baby (Juno)! You do look amazing. I am glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. Don't worry the third trimester slows down..you'll feel like you've been pregnant for years! We are so excited for you guys!