04.01.11 ~ My Quiet Book ...

So my stay in Utah has gone by pretty quickly. It is probably because for the last month and a half my sister and I have been working on making an ABC Quiet Book for our children. It took me a little over a month, and the project is finally complete! I seriously was working on this thing from morning to night ... sometimes even dreaming about it. It was a lot of fun to make (thanks to my sister's help) and I am excited for Connor to be able to play with it when he is a little bit older ...

My sister and I working on our quiet books ...

The finished product - my niece was having a fun time playing with it ...

Next to having a child, I think it's up there as being the biggest accomplishment I've ever acheived start to finish! :)

2 comments:

Brookel said...

that's looks so awesome! i'd love to see more pics, i've wanted to make a quiet book for so long, did you guys make it up or find a good pattern or what?

Shannon said...

I can only see the one page but it looks incredible! I wish I could sew! Way to go!