12.28.09 ~ Jorgensen Christmas Card 2009

An update from the Jorgensens …
This past year has been filled with many miracles and blessings. My pregnancy and delivery all went very smoothly and I know the Lord was watching out for us. Connor Nathan Jorgensen was born on September 8th at 12:40 AM, and weighed in at 7 lbs, 6.4 ounces – 21 inches in length. He has been such a bundle of joy to have in our home ever since. Nate and I have truly enjoyed being parents so far and we love seeing him develop, grow, and start interacting with us more.

So I am now a “stay-at-home mom,” which is what I’ve always wanted. I feel so fulfilled in life to be able to stay at home and take care of our son during the day, every day. Nate is working at an auditing firm called Spicer Jeffries (located just outside of downtown Denver) and it literally was a miracle from the Lord that Nate got this job the very day I decided to not go back to work at Edward Jones Investments. It was scary to think that we wouldn’t have any income coming in with Nate being unemployed and me not wanting to go back to work after my maternity leave … but an hour after I had made the decision to not go back to work, Nate got the call for a job offer. And it turns out that this position he is in has been such a blessing for our family – he travels less, gets paid a little more, and it is located much closer to home.

The Lord works in mysterious ways and we know for a fact that He has a plan for all of us. He will bless us and watch out for us in our time of need. We are so thankful and feel so truly blessed this holiday season!

With Love and Gratitude in our Hearts - Nathan, Amber, & Connor


No comments: