04.20.12 ~ Morning Runs ...

I have been training for the 1/2 marathon that takes place in Brooklyn in May. Last week, I just had to take my camera with me to take pictures of my beautiful route that I run along the Hudson River - along the west side of the Manhattan Island. The running path is full of blossoming trees and having the river alongside me is so peaceful ... 



 I looked behind me to see how far I had been running (I live by the George Washington bridge, which is in the distance of the picture below) ... and the sun was still rising - so gorgeous ...
I so look forward to my morning runs when I know I can enjoy the beauty around me ... and I have no kids with me. :)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

New York is gorgeous in the Spring. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the scenery on your morning run. Looking forward to another visit with the three of you. I have to bring Paul this time!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Beautiful! What a great running route! I am so jealous of how flat it looks too haha! Love you and hope we can run it together sometime!