03.07.12 ~ Trip to Utah ...

It's always fun to be with family. After spending Christmas with Nate's family, it was then time to head over to Utah and spend some time with my family while Nate worked in Boston for a month and a half. Here is some of the highlights from our stay in Utah ...

We went and hung out with Aubrie for a day up in Logan at Utah State ... Cafe Rio was nice to eat again ...

I ran a 5k with my mom and with my brother, Jeff. It was my goal to push Connor in the stroller and jog the whole time, and I did just that ...

Connor loved getting free popcorn after a hard workout of sitting in the stroller during the whole race ...

Connor loved hanging out with his cousins ... here's a few captured moments with just a few of his cousins ...
Connor and Bridger

Connor with Brady - Waiting for Grandpa's Famous Popcorn

Connor with his twin cousins, Brekyn and Kamryn - he could actually tell them apart!

And last but not least, Connor with his cousin, Ian ... they were Super Spys!

I also did many "projects" (some more productive than others) while staying in Utah ...

Aubrie and I did this puzzle together in a couple of hours one night ...

I finally made the Christmas Advent Calendar that I have always wanted to - something I grew up doing at Christmas time, and now I can have one for my family ... you pin one ornament on the tree each day as you count down to Christmas Eve ...

I made a baby puff quilt for one of my good friends from college, Ann Marie. She is going to have her first baby soon (it's a boy) ...

We also went bowling, which was a great highlight for Connor ...



And Nate's mom (Grandma Jorgensen) came to visit from Colorado for a few days! Connor was happy to see her again!
Visiting Utah/Colorado and family is always a blast, but we are happy to be back in New York and reunited with Nate!

No comments: