02.21.11 ~ First Experience with Snow ...

I've been so excited to try out Connor's "hand-me-down" snowsuit, and it finally fits him! It was a nice, sunny day, with new snow on the ground - so it was the perfect day to let Connor go at it for the first time. He loved walking in the snow - but did not like falling in the snow. He got his face and hands pretty cold from falling a lot, but finally got the hang of it. Here's a few highlights from his morning ...

Connor all bundled up - ready to go outside in the snow! ... What first came to my mind when I saw him dressed like this was the movie, "A Christmas Story." ...

He finally was able to walk in the snow without falling every three or four steps ...




Happy "snow day" Connor! He had a blast, and I'm sure we'll be out doing this again soon ...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

He is so cute!!! I can't wait for Miles to be able to play in the snow!

Tiff said...

I LOVE the Christmas Story look! Connor is so too cute!