01.01.11 ~ Happy New Year! ...

I was fortunate enough to spend New Year's in New York this year! ... One of the benefits of having your husband working in New York for the next few months. Nate resides in an apartment just a few blocks away from Times Square - right in the middle of Manhattan. I got to spend four wonderful days with my husband and ONLY my husband. :) Connor stayed in Utah with Grandma Colton, which was so nice. I got to see A LOT of New York, I got to eat a lot of great food, and I got to see the wonderful musical, Wicked! It was an amazing trip, and New York was an awesome place to visit and walk around in.

Nate and I in Times Square on New Year's Eve ...

It was beautiful walking around with all the Christmas lights and decorations still up ...

We just had to get the funky "2011" glasses as we waited for the ball to drop in Times Square ...

More cool Christmas decorations ...

The musical, Wicked, was AMAZING! ...

Walking around in Bryant Park ...

Walking around in Little Italy and Chinatown ...

New York is amazing at night!
I now know firsthand why you love New York Nate! :) Thanks for the wonderful trip Sweetie!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yeah! I have been waiting to see pics from Christmas and your trip to NY. I am so glad you got to have a "getaway" with Nate in NY. It looks like you had a blast!