12.07.10 ~ He's Gone ...

Well, it's official. My husband is now gone for the next four months. I have the airport picture to prove it. I dropped him off early this morning and am missing him already. He flies to Philadelphia where he starts orientation, and then heads on to New York, where he will be living and working until March 31st. I'm glad I'll get to see him for Christmas though, and that the company will be flying me out to visit him a couple times as well. Hopefully, the time will go by super fast ...


I love you, Sweetie.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I can see I need to catch up on what is going on in your life- I didn't know Nate was going anywhere!

It stinks to have your husband gone, but it sounds like those trips to visit are going to be fun! Good luck with the next three months!

Shannon said...

I was wondering what was going to happen for Christmas. How long will he get to come home for? Call me if you get lonley and want to hang out :)