09.08.10 ~ Connor's 1 Yr. Birthday ...

Happy Birthday Connor! I can't believe you are already 1 yr. old! Time is going by too quickly ... my little baby boy is growing up. We had a fun family get-together at the Jorgensen household - Grandma Jorgensen fed us all dinner and then it was time to celebrate with a little party!


Cindi (my mom-in-law) had the place all decked out with birthday decorations. It was so cute, and Connor loved walking through the streamers ...



Connor was not too fond of his cupcake ... you'll have to watch the video to see for yourself ...


This face says it all ... "get me outta here!" ...

It was then time to open presents ... Connor needed a bit of help unwrapping his presents - especially after he opened his first present and was so distracted with just wanting to play with it ...

As you can tell from his face, I think his favorite present was the bow I bought to put on top of his present! He liked it and played with it for awhile ...

He enjoyed tearing up the wrapping paper too ... I think this was a good lesson in helping him get ready for Christmas ...

Connor playing with his new toys ...

Happy Birthday Sweetie Boy! We love you and wish you all the best to come in this next year of your life!

No comments: