05.23.10 ~ Trip to Utah ...

Connor and I just got back from visiting family in Utah for the past two weeks. It would have been the perfect trip if we both had not gotten really sick with a cold. I was sick for the majority of the trip, and Connor got sick towards the tail end of it. We are both doing a lot better now, but it was hard to be so sick when wanting to be with family and have a good time. We'll be back again soon for a friend's wedding though, so it's nice to know I will hopefully get a better trip in Utah coming up.

Here's a few highlights from the trip ...

Connor getting to spend time with cousins ...

Connor crawling ... he loved crawling after Rudy, the family dog ...

Connor in a swing for the first time ...

Watching soccer games ... and loving the water bottle ...

Getting to see my sister, Cami, and Taylor's baby, Bridger Weight ... He was born during my stay in Utah ...

I got to get Glitter Toes! These are so fun ...

Connor got to be as messy as ever, and Mommy didn't care ...

1 comment:

Julie Pia said...

Love those CHEEKS!!! I'm so sad I didn't get to see him this time, but it was great to see YOU!!!!!

Next time you're in town..... TENNIS!