02.21.10 ~ Visiting in Utah ...

I was able to go to Utah for two and half weeks with Connor and spend our time with the Colton family. I watched my sister's kids for part of it, and it was nice to be around the family for a good amount of time. We missed Nate while we were away, but he is so busy with work right now (as an auditor), that we wouldn't have seen much of him anyway if we were in Colorado. Here's a few pics that I took while I was in Utah ...


Connor loves to go on walks, which we did plenty of while in Utah when it was nice weather outside ...

Rudy, the dog, loved to be with Connor - just chillin' by him whenever he was on the ground. He probably wanted all the "baby attention" we were all giving Connor ...

Connor fell asleep in the toy saucer at Grandma Colton's ... probably exhausted from all the fun he was having! ...

Connor with his cousin, Taylor ... so adorable ...

Connor with his other boy cousins (so far) - Ian and Colton ...

No comments: