11.30.09 ~ Christmas is in the Air ...

I was able to get all the Christmas decorations up over the weekend and now I am on to getting my Christmas cards done so I can get those sent out in the mail soon. Christmas will be over and done with before you know it, so I'm going to try to listen to as much Christmas music as I can and watch as many Christmas movies as I can before it all ends in the blink of an eye! I'm noticing that everything goes by much faster in life when you have a child ...

Here is an "Elf Yourself" video my mom-in-law made me. I had to post it because I think it is hilarious, and it'll definitely get you in the Christmas mood ...

2 comments:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

haha love it! I think I'm going to have to borrow this idea from you!

Tiff said...

Great moves! and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the santa hat picture of Connor